The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of grievance related to exam. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.
- A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems in relation to internal and external examinations reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- To Encourage the Students to express their grievances/ problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To maintain the anonymity of students- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in Administrative block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, can put their grievances in writing.
- To ensure the fairness of the examination process
- To solve the grievances related to the examination of the students and teachers.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
- The cell will formally review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Institutional policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint:
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the examination cell and drop it in grievance box.
- The Grievance committee will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Committee will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.